Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Is my thinking different to other peoples?    

Is my thinking different to other peoples?

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi there,

About the points:

Honestly, it is kind of nice to have more points than you need. I like being able to go in and get what I like without having to think about whether I can afford it. I don �t have the time to get resources only when they are free and I want to give points to people �s old resources as well, they deserve them. In addition, it makes me happy to see that some of my resources are also worth something when they are not free anymore, I assume that others feel the same.

Also, I don �t want all of those documents that I think are nice but which I don �t really need sitting on my harddrive, I get them when I need them, I have even started to leave comments without downloading.....

Regards

18 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

You;re right, Blunderbuster!! I can give you my example: my ws on Prepositions had about 500 downloads when I posted it in November 2008 and now it has 1200 downloads!!!! So...there have been 700 downloads since then!

18 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2