Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for Pen Pals.    

Looking for Pen Pals.

D@N! P
Brazil

Looking for Pen Pals.

I have a group of 8 students from 9 � 12 years old.  In the end of each book Unit, my students have to make a project. In the Unit I�m teaching now, the project is quite simple: they must imagine they are talking to pen pals and they should write a simple letter talking about them and give the letters to me. They find it boring since they have already done these lots of time.

So, I�m looking for pen pals so they can exchange real letters and they can realize they can communicate in English. They are just crazy about the idea of talking with others learners.

If somebody is interested please send me a PM.

19 May 2010      

Theangel
Costa Rica

I �d like to do the same :-) its a wonderful idea

19 May 2010     

sol_landia
Chile

we are already 3. It �s a wonderful idea

19 May 2010     

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

hi!!

I am trying ti do the same with a Spanish teacher. We have already exchanged emails. But I would like to have more students involved in this great project. here is my email [email protected] You can send me your so we can exchange students �.

One thing to consider is the students level. Are they going to have the same level. Let �s arrange this by categorizing students to levels so they can easily communicate with each other.

Till i hear from you, here are my regards.

Chafik

19 May 2010