Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks to you and to Victor for this wonderful site    

Thanks to you and to Victor for this wonderful site

vikral
India

Thanks to you and to Victor for this wonderful site

Hi!

Here I want to express my gratitude to Ballycastle1, Silvia.Patti, Denisa, Anaisabel 001, Mariannina, Babs1966, Topolina, Aliciapc, Mj misa, Serene, Zora, Tecus, Izulia, Chus estebanez, Gabitza, Mariamit, Kodora, Kiaras, Epit, Mrlypy, Olaola who spared their precious time and sent me & my daughter congrats and wishes on her success in exams. I apologize if I have missed anyone�s name.

Really you have made this day a memorable one for me and increased my happiness manifold. I feel proud to be a part of you. It is only due to people like you who are always willing to share others� joys and sorrows, that this world is worth living.

I owe a lot to you and this marvelous site and will feel honoured to do anything for you or this site.

Here I also want to thank and admire Victor for having created such a wonderful site for us where besides sharing our educational resources, we can also share our joys and sorrows. Hats off to you Victor.

Regards

Vikral

19 May 2010      

missmallo
Spain

I totally agree with you!
Victor is done a great job!

However there is a downside it canbe addictive!!!!
You don�t stop being creative LOL
But it is great fun!

Thanks to all of you!

19 May 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

You �re right. we feel as we belong to one family thanks to this wonderful site.
Congartulations for your daughter �s results.

19 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

Cheers to you once again ;)
It �s nice to be able to rely on people
and this site is really nice for that

I started the experience not long ago but I love it ;)

Sincerly, Babs

19 May 2010