Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > BAD NEWS AGAIN!    

BAD NEWS AGAIN!

veraviana
Portugal

One word: UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Thumbs Down

20 May 2010     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

It �s really frustrating!
What a SHAME!
Thank you  dear Victor for your support!

20 May 2010     

carinanee
Spain

Very sad indeed!! unfair!! People stealing worksheets!! I �m so sorry for those who work a lot!!We need to identify the thieves. What can we do? Perhaps some of the moderators who speak Turkish would be able to help? I feel really upset! I �m sorry collegues!

20 May 2010     

sarahjane68
Germany

I have read your comments about this Huzun. I also checked the site out. I don �t like it very much, I have to say. This site is infinitely better! His English certainly leaves a lot to be desired. He �s not very good with English, is he! 

Unfortunately, as long as there are vultures like him who have no problem with stealing like this, I don �t see how we can ever stamp out this kind of theft which is a pity. 

Sarah

20 May 2010     

juliag
Japan

How absolutely shocking,

I �m so sorry Katiana and all the other members who are involved that just because you stand out in terms of your excellence this has to happen to you again.

Thank you Victor for your quick thinking and action.

Is there any way we can find the other accounts that he is using to download materials from here from and delete them? For example by checking if there are shared IP addresses? But I suppose if he was using several different computers that wouldn �t work, would it? Sorry I �m not very technologically minded so I can �t think how on earth we could discover and ban all his, and other people �s like him �s, accounts.

20 May 2010     

dilex
Turkey

hi guys I �m a Turkish teacher actually I have to say that many turkish people don �t know what plagirsim is. It �s a problem in our education therefore most of us don �t understand that term. That �s why we are still a developing country. I read Huzun �s reply and ı see that he won �t accept that he is a thief because according to his mind he is not , he thinks that he �s helpful and angel 
I �m really sorry for this problem I hope one day we will become a developed country.
shame on these people

20 May 2010     

victoryturk1
Turkey

I am really sorry about this.The owner of the site thinks that sharing mustn �t have any limits but he/she forgets something you can share what is yours not others . ıf you share something that is not yours, it is not sharing it is cheating or stealing.As being a Turkish teacher I feel myself sorry about this action.

20 May 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

I just can �t believe this is happening... again.

This site has a tremendous rise in registered members today Unhappy. I found many of you among the newbies....

Dear Ana, I am sorry for you.
Let �s hope Victor will be successful.

20 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I �ve just taken a look on the site. I found some of my wss and I sent a comment to the moderator. I know he is here, watching us. 

PS: ALL THE WSS ARE TAKEN FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 May 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Victor is there a way that you can check if the ip address on the message that was sent to katiana to her email is used here by a member?  if that so maybe we can find the account who is stealing from us and ban it.

20 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >