Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Useful material    

Useful material

aliciapc
Uruguay

Useful material

Hello everyone! I just came across a good book with lots of games for class which Lana recommended us some time ago ( by the way, does anyone know anything about her ? ) My problem is I have no computer skills whatsoever! so I don �t know how to post a link to it or something like that - to share it here. Can you tell me how to do it ? Or just PM me with your email address and I �ll send it to you!
Thank you!

21 May 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �ve just sent you a PM, dearest... ;))

21 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Me too !

21 May 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

And me again!! *lol*

21 May 2010     

roxette
Peru

and meeee! Hug 

21 May 2010     

kristynofis
Chile

Smile me of course

21 May 2010     

Hazza
Australia

I cant seem to send you a private message. The box will not come up!!! But I would like the games. Perhaps you could send me a PM and then I will press reply??

21 May 2010     

Homeless Turtle
United States

Well Alicia,

I hope someone has already given you the answer you were looking for. But just in case you still need it, I would like to offer my assistance.

The easiest and most common way to post a link in the Forum would be to copy the HTTP address of the website and paste it in the reply box.

For example: If you wanted to post a link to this website it would look something like this http://www.eslprintables.com/. You could just retype the address of the website you wanted to link to (the most low-tech way), or you could copy and paste it (the easiest way.) The choice is yours. If you want to copy and paste, scroll over the address window you see in your browser while holding down on the left mouse button. This should highlight the address.Then release the left mouse button and place the cursor over the highlighted address. Click on the right mouse button and this will open a drop down menu. Then select the COPY (C) option. It should look like this�

Now that you have copied the address the next step is to paste it. Just place the cursor anywhere
in the reply box and right click. You will see the same drop down box as earlier. This time select PASTE (P) and then the address will appear in your post. The website will automatically turn it into a link and will change it to a blue or purple color. It should look like this�

If you want to get fancy, you can the �Hyperlink� option in your post. This will allow for the link to be shown as part of your text not as an independent link.

For example: First highlight the word or words that you wish to make into a Hyperlink. Then left

click on this button  in the tool bar above the reply box. And a menu will appear. Paste
the HTTP address in the space provided. It should look like this�

Now click OK and your selected text will become a link!

Sorry for the long post. But I hope you find this information helpful.

21 May 2010     

caroay
Spain

Wow!! Great job homeless turtle!! I hope Alicia is able to post the link for all of us!!!
Thanks for sharing! 

21 May 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Thanks homeless turtle! I have learned something I ddn �t know before.

21 May 2010     

plemos
Portugal

Thanks  homeless turtle. You must be a GREAT teacher!!!

21 May 2010     

1    2    Next >