Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > DUELING BANJOS – A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED YESTERDAY    

DUELING BANJOS – A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED YESTERDAY

anitarobi
Croatia

DUELING BANJOS – A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED YESTERDAY

Hi, dear friends!

I just wanted to thank all of you who participated in my forum post yesterday afternoon and evening. I only managed to check it this afternoon, since I had to leave yesterday (as you may or may not know, my baby-boss rules my world now). I would also like to invite those of you who maybe just read it but didn ´t get involved (I know I did that when I was new here) to join in any time you feel like it. As your posts prove, we can have civilised discussions about our problems, and we can all learn from each other, regardless of how young/experienced one is, and above all – we can keep a long thread positive and constructive. That ´s why I love ESL – not just the wss, ppts, oes... Sometimes one learns more from the forum and cafe posts than any ws could teach. I believe it is Zailda who often reminds us not to give fish to each other, but to teach each other how to catch fish for ourselves.

If anyone is interested, here ´s the link to yesterday ´s post http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=19553&page=1 ...(you may find very useful advice, or at least feel better once you see you ´re not the only one with a certain problem)

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend

Many thanks to szamoca, zailda, GIOVANNI, aliciapc, anaisabel001, Isabelucha, topolina, Victoria-Ladybug, Nebal, serene, twin_sister1, Montypython, Rainboow, MarionG and all our avid readers!

Anita

21 May 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Clap      Thank YOU !!   Hug

21 May 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank YOU!Clap Hug

21 May 2010     

atsanti85
Canada

I couldn ´t participate yesterday because I was too overloaded with work but it ´s such a worthwhile teacher activity!  Great idea, Anita, and all the suggestions/problems were great!  Thanks for sharing that.

21 May 2010     

ants
Switzerland

I couldn ´t either because of work...but thanks so much for a great idea, Anita!!
Hugs,
Fiona.

21 May 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot! I was offline yesterday, thanks a lot for posting your thread!
It ´s a great pleasure reading it...

22 May 2010