Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do you download more at the weekend??    

Do you download more at the weekend??

misseleonora
Argentina

Do you download more at the weekend??

Hi colleagues, 
Just a survey to know more about downloads . . .
Do you download more at the weekend or on weekdays?
I do both, but I probably have more time to check the previews and do a more analytical research at the weekend.
Thanks for all your contributions! They help me a lot. =)

21 May 2010      

savvinka
Russian Federation

As to my, I download when I need some new ideas for the coming lesson just the day before .
Unfortunatelly, I �m not a "methodical" person.

21 May 2010     

JENNYAMY
Vietnam

I dont know why I cant upload my files...I really wanna download some nice worksheets in here for my students but I get no point in order to do that...This is my first time...need more helps plz....

21 May 2010     

renko6
Poland

Hi !
I download every day
just after midnight, because I have a lot of free time at midnight LOL
and nobody at home disturb me, because they watch TV or sleep and I can research the best contributions I need.

I do my own contributions at midnight ,too ( I �m an owl LOL)

Hugs from Poland,
ReniaWink

21 May 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

@jennyamy:  I �m afraid the only way of getting points on this site is creating and uploading worksheets that attract people and that they download ... look at the marvellous tutorials we have about layout, and just give it a try.
You �ll get better within very short time... many of us got hundreds of points within their first couple of weeks...

@ misseleonora: doesn�t make a difference with me, can�t say when I download more...

21 May 2010     

atsanti85
Canada

Hello misseleonora,

As addictive as ESLPrintables is, I try to stay away on the weekends unless I �m lesson planning because I realize that I need to get some sun!  After sitting in front of a computer screen all day (on the weekdays), I �ve started to look like a pasty pale ghost....

:P 

21 May 2010     

SaraMariam
United States

same as atsanti here :) on the weekends I try to be there for my family and try to cut down on my computer time as much as I can. Sometimes of course I download also on the weekend, but only if I need to prepare any special lessons.

21 May 2010