Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A Part For Pre-school ( kindergarten) Learners    

A Part For Pre-school ( kindergarten) Learners

victoryturk1
Turkey

A Part For Pre-school ( kindergarten) Learners

I think there should be a part for pre-school learners in this great site. There are printables suitable for pre-school learners but it is usually difficult to find them in lots of printables.

22 May 2010      

Rainboow
Poland

I agree because I have classes with 4 year old children I don �t have a course book and very often it takes a lot of time to find suitable material for them. I �m definitely for making such part :)

22 May 2010     

karolcia213
Poland

I think it �s very good idea because finding materials for them takes really a lot of time 

22 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

In the meantime you can narrow your search by age group and level.

22 May 2010     

regina. di
Brazil

I agree with you all!! It would save our time and then we could go straight to the point. I don �t know who we should suggest this to, but it �s an excellent idea.

22 May 2010     

dennismychina
China

It shouldn�t be necessary for a specific kindergarten group. The problem is when we upload material we should allocate the correct age group to the w/s or PPt. Many �up loaders� simply allocate an age of 3-100, which make searching much more difficult.

22 May 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

When I upload, I usually put in elementary and I pay attention to age (although frankly, I sometimes have preschoolers who are in their thrid year of English and practically know a lot more than adult beginners, so elementary seems a bit silly in that caseWink). So if you use the search engine with details - age, level, key words - you can find what you want!

22 May 2010     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I would really appreciate a section with materials without any written words. 

22 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Martina,

Fact is that the rules practically forbid people from uploading just clipart without any words. Moderators sometimes still decide in favor of it when things come op on the reporting page ;o)

Regards

22 May 2010