Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Fonts    

Fonts

tommy11
Thailand

Fonts

What �s your favourite font?

23 May 2010      

wakebeauty
Brazil

I like COMIC SAMS! Wink

23 May 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Me too. I also love curlz, but it �s not compatible with all pcs, unfortunately. And kids - I love that one, too...

23 May 2010     

Laly59
Spain

I like escolar 1, it is the type letter that  kids use and they can read their exercises

23 May 2010     

magneto
Greece

I like Comic Sans for elementary and Arial for advanced. I also like Bradley Hand if I want to write, say, a postcard and Curlz and Jokerman for the "Good Luck" part at the end of tests.

23 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

For online publications you should use sans serif fonts like "Comic Sans," for printed materials we should use serif fonts like "Times New Roman." Working according to this principle makes dealing with written content easier for the human eye.

Regards

23 May 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Sorry, Blunder, but where does it say that you should use serif for printed materials? Some text books use serif and some use sans serif and I personally find that sans serif textbooks are better for my younger students. Textbooks like FCE Gold (for adults, mainly) combine these typefaces without any problemsHas there been some sort of research that I �ve missed? Please enlighten.

23 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I agree with Regina, but I like to use Arial and Century Ghotic. Sometimes I use Comic Sans but it takes too much space in my opinion. I know that the most readable is Times New Roman but I don �t like that font. In sites where you can publish your work to sell they always ask us to use Times New Roman.

Have a nice Sunday!

23 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Don �t call me blunder! I have worked in publishing.

23 May 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

So have I, Blunder! Address the question.

23 May 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Zailda,

I know that the most readable is Times New Roman

Who decided that?

23 May 2010     

1    2    Next >