Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELP!!!! URGENT HELP!!!!!    

HELP!!!! URGENT HELP!!!!!

Mar0919
Mexico

HELP!!!! URGENT HELP!!!!!

Hi, all!!!! can someone please help me URGENTLY????

I downloaded a worsheet related to sports, but unfortunately not all members include answer key! We must keep in mind, that not all of us are familiar with the same vocabulary, as we live in different countries, so sometimes it �s hard for us to know the correct answers.
The worksheet I �m talking about is a wordsearch, and the 2 words I simply cannot unscramble are:

rgecnseixi

bletklsaba

I simply cannot guess the words!!!! please help, I will have my class in approximately 20 minutes, I hope someone can help me pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Mar

P.S. to all members, please include answer key to our exercises!!!!

THANKS!!!!

26 May 2010      

caroay
Spain

Hi Mar!!!
I think the first one may be EXERCISING, and the second one BASKETBALL.. 
Did we make it on time?
Carolina

26 May 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

I �m sorry, I forgot to mention what the pictures looked like! for the second one, the picture is confusing, because it looks like a person with a racket and like a tennis ball, so basketball would not be the answer! For the first one, the picture is of someone like rowing, but definitely not a boat, so it could be an exercise machine...

Thanks for your help!!!

Mar

26 May 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

The specific worksheet I �m talking about is from Katiana... if you can look at the sports worksheets, although you don �t download, you can take a preview look at it...

Help please!!!!!!!!!

Mar

26 May 2010     

celia86
Argentina

tell us the name of the worksheet, did you downloaded it from this site? tell us where, to check the pics out!!

26 May 2010     

celia86
Argentina

katiana has looots of worksheets, write the page www....

26 May 2010     

atsanti85
Canada

I think caroay �s suggestions are correct even if the pictures don �t quite match for the first one.

Don �t worry!  The point of the worksheet is to help the students practice their vocabulary in a fun way, right?

Even if the students don �t get it, you can discuss it with them or even just skip it.  The other questions will still work for you.

Good lesson for all members though regarding answer keys.

26 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=220384#thetop
I �ve just downloaded it and going to check it. May be I �m lucky.
linda

26 May 2010     

atsanti85
Canada

I think it �s an error.  You are right that the picture doesn �t really match but the only real answer is basketball.

26 May 2010     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=220378#thetop
Here is the pictionary and as you can see, it certainly is a mistake.The first one is exercising.

26 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Mar

While I understand that it �s better to upload a printable with a key, sometimes the "weight" of the worksheet makes it impossible.
Hope you get the help you need from other members.

Cheers from Canada

26 May 2010     

1    2    Next >