Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > End of the Schoolyear activity    

End of the Schoolyear activity

AJFC
Portugal

End of the Schoolyear activity

Hi, dear friends!Wink

Here I am again bothering your life and I �m so sorry for that. The thing is that I became addicted to this site and to the people hereSmile If you weren �t so nice I wouldn �t keep on teasing you... ahahahahah... just kidding! Well! Yesterday, the main teacher of one of my classes told me the kids of the school are going to have a little party to celebrate the end of the year on 20th June and she asked me if I could prepare anything to do with them on the that day. Of course I want to do something related to English. After all I �m an English teacher. However I cannot think of anything interesting. Maybe a song about Holidays? Could you suggest an easy song about holidays, please? The kids are from a primary school, they are aged 6 - 10 years old. You can suggest something to the 1st and 2nd grades (because they are together in the same room) and another thing to the 3rd and 4th grades (they are together in the same room). If you know any good activities, please let me know.

Thank you so much, my dearest friends.

Hug from Portugal Hug
AJFC

27 May 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

sent you a pm...

27 May 2010     

class centre
Belarus

see your PM

27 May 2010