Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Problems uploading    

Problems uploading

Jayho
Australia

Hey Babs - I �m with you, but you know what, any suggestion is better than no suggestion, so good on you for trying Thumbs Up

3 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

Thanks AB ;) I didn �t focus on the error message !!! but I �m not a computer expert either ... but I �m interested in it though. When I face problems I try to find a way to solve them on my own. But in French computer language !!! LOL

3 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

Thanks Jayho Wink

3 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Babs, I �m a huge fan of the "trial and error" method myself and I, too, usually try to solve my computer problems myself first...But we should both keep in mind we might actually crash our computers eventuallyWink
AB, you �re starting to scare me...how many things are you skilled at??? You �ll give us an inferiority complex...and you won �t be near to solve our problems afterwards!Wacko

3 Jun 2010     

viccxx
Greece

A million thanks for the help alien boy! The temp variables are OK now... Thanks again, I hope icn upload now!
Thanks to everyone else for their interest too!

3 Jun 2010     

alien boy
Japan

Babs: great way to learn. Be bold, be brave!!! You can always buy a new hard drive or motherboard if you have to.... (been there before....)

magneto: jack of a lot of trades & master of absolutely none of them Pinch

vicxx: pleased I could help!  let me know if you �re still having issues uploading.

Goodnight everyone!

3 Jun 2010     

viccxx
Greece

If I continue having problems I �ll just throw windows in the bin and install Linux again as i know I should have done in the first place. It came pre-installed on my new notebook and I thought I could give it a try....Big mistake.

3 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2