Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Suggestion/Request: Could we have ADULTS included as an age range for materials    

Suggestion/Request: Could we have ADULTS included as an age range for materials

sugarmomy
Portugal

Good idea :-)

6 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi again , Regina ! You know what ?  On second thoughts, I guess  you �re right !! We sometimes get carried away by interesting suggestions, not thinking that this site is great as it is, way too good !! At least I won �t be suggesting anything else, Victor has done - and does - a great job, which helps us a lot in our jobs !  Hug  

6 Jun 2010     

caroay
Spain

Hi there again!
I guess I am all for the creation of a new category. I love the website as it is.. but I see no harm in suggesting ways to make it still better. We are the users, and in the process of using it, we realize that we need to fine-tune things a little. No harm in that!
I know Victor does a great job at keeping this website up and running.. and I have no clue how difficult it is to implement the changes we are suggesting.. but if it �s not a big deal, it will definitely make a huge difference for many of us!!!
I hope you all have a good evening.. and are ready to go back to work tomorrow!
Hugs,
Carolina

6 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hugs, Carolina, happy last weeks of class !

6 Jun 2010     

PMaryAnn
Spain

It is a great site, with so many wonderful people and so much fantastic work.  It�s so good in so many ways, but like everything, there�s always room for improvement - I�m sure Victor would agree.    

So, how do we make it an official request then?  Do you get to see these posts Victor?  

It�s only a minor point, but having an Adult category would save a lot of time for a lot of people, including me.  I don�t know how the technicalities work, so don�t know how easy it is to arrange.  Of course it would only apply to new material added afterwards, but I suppose authors could edit their range if they felt their work needed it.

Ok, I�m mumbling on now..... it�s late!

Thanks so much for all the responses to my first post.  I feel like I�ve made a difference, even though nothing has happened yet. Great!

7 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2