Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > World Cup    

World Cup

Jesiwin
Argentina

World Cup

hey guys!
some of you are in need of material concerning this topic... I �ve uploaded some weeks ago. a ws with the different grups of countries that take part in the World Cup. pay a look at it... maybe you find it useful...
I �ve used it with children and adolescents, too. you can practice oral descriptions of the different flags, written descriptions as well. and you can also divide the class into groups and ask ss to search for information about those countries, and some famous people that live there.....
well.. there are sooo many things to do with this topic!!! I �m sure you �re full of ideas already... Smile
have a nice day!!!

7 Jun 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Thanks for the nice tips, but it would be better if you removed that part of your post which includes an "advertisement" for your ws... ;))

Maybe you don �t know the forum rules which can be found here.

"Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets."

I don �t mean to be harsh or anything, but imagine what would happen if everybody advertised their work on the forum...

7 Jun 2010     

frenchfrog
France

To Topolina,

Could you have the decency not to mention the rules, please? You are not an example to follow as you did not respect rule N�2: "It is not allowed to have more than one account in this website".
Now quoting your own words: "I don �t mean to be harsh or anything, but imagine what would happen if" everybody did the same thing.

I really hate "Do as I say, don �t do as I do" people. Angry

7 Jun 2010     

gkole70
United States

Oooooo! Pity to be called out like that! Yikes!

7 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@gkole

Never mind - it�s just a hysterical woman who sems to lack even the most basic manners... I don�t why she�s completely out of control, and I couldn�t care less.

To frenchfrog,

Could YOU have the decency not to accuse me of things I didn �t do? What makes you think I had more than one account in this website? Where �s your proof for that??

PLEASE, stop molesting me and get a life!!

I will mention the rules whenever I want and as often as I find it appropriate - no matter what vindictive people like you say or call me...

I really hate people who judge others without knowing all the facts!!!! Angry

8 Jun 2010     

frenchfrog
France

Vindictive? But Silke, I could never hold a candle to you!! Look what you did to Mar �s worksheets!!!

Please, feel free to complain about this to Victor.

8 Jun 2010