Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen worksheets?    

Stolen worksheets?

coyote.chus
Spain

Stolen worksheets?

One of Vanda �s worksheets in another site again. It has been uploaded by a so-called "trinki".

http://busyteacher.org/2544-family-relationships-crossword.html

9 Jun 2010      

Jesiwin
Argentina

hi chus!
I don �t know if it is stolen or not.. but there are people -me included- that have uploaded some of the ws uploaded here in other sites like this one, too... it �s not that we �ve stolen them...
In my case, my ws can be longer or shorter... or maybe they have more colours or pictures, but that �s only a question of the size of the document.
Hope this help!
Have a nice day!!! Hug
Jesi

9 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, chus,
you are right. That ws was definitely stolen. You should PM Vanda, so she can take an action. 

9 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Chus, you �ve got a pm.Wink

9 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

No, she hasn �t ...??????? I can pm her allright...What would you like to do ? Get in touch with her ?

9 Jun 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

I can �t, I don �t know why, I click on send pm and then the normal screen in Eslprintables appears again. If you can, tell her about her stolen worksheet, please.
Thank you.

9 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Oh, well Chus! I won �t!!!! You know, Vanda is used to it!!! People take ws from her blog, & then upload them here! But there are a few ... �oldies � who know her work from the very beginning, & could see her ws among zillions!LOL I cannot remember a day without a copy of Vanda �s!!  If she got pms each time, Poor Vanda!!Tongue
Same with other GREAT contributors, like Alenka...:o((
These wonderful persons perfectly know their ws are being stolen ; but they keep posting great work on their blogs!
From me to you, while nobody is listening, there are wonderful teachers here!Approve
Hugs,
Sylvie

9 Jun 2010     

borna
Croatia

I �d like to know the link to Alenka �s blog. Thanks in advance.

9 Jun 2010     

sugarmomy
Portugal

Like you borna I would like to know Vanda and Alenka �s blog. Thanks a lot Smile

9 Jun 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

If you look for Vanda51 and Alenka in the option SEARCH USERS, there is a little envelope and it says web. Click there and a direct link will appear.

9 Jun 2010