Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Watermarked clipart    

Watermarked clipart

victoryturk1
Turkey

Watermarked clipart

I prepared a worksheet but there was a watermarked clipart which I hadn �t realized until I got a message from the administration system.I changed the clipart but coundn �t update as the system doesn �t allow it.As a result my worksheet and  all the points I got were deleted.
         I think the author should have the chance to update his worksheet instead of deleting the worksheet. I know some of you will say that you can upload your worksheet again but what will happen with the points I got.Doesn �t it discourage people to prepare new worksheets.
  THANKS

10 Jun 2010      

borna
Croatia

I agree with you.

10 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Victor, most reported ws get as many or more points when the are re-uploaded.

Regards

10 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

I agree with you, Victor...When it �s just one pic, I always pm the contributor before reporting. It happened to me, & I was happy to get a pm from a member here :  I could update my ws...( + this member was patient enough ! As I was in the UK, I only got the message a week or so later... I really appreciatedThumbs Up)
Sylvie

10 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Victor?? You �re making me get all confused here... His name is Victory / Zafer! LOL

Zafer, I partly agree with you, however, some moderators know from their experience that writing a PM doesn �t always help. Some people simply write a nasty PM back (e. g. "mind your own business" or "Are you the boss here?") or they don �t reply to you at all. Sad but true! ;))

10 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

LOL Got rather confused too! ( Sorry for not using your name, Zafer!!!Embarrassed
edit : Silke, maybe I�ve been very lucky so far, but I never got nasty pms ; People usually appreciate!...Well, I do not send pms every day, of course!!!LOL)

10 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Neither do I, Sylvie... ;)) I don �t do it very often and when I do it, I �m always very polite and not demanding, however, I wasn �t only referring to myself, but also to those experiences some other moderators have made so far. They let me know about their disappointment and that �s why I wrote what I wrote above. Smile

10 Jun 2010     

frenchfrog
France

That is not what I heard from someone who is extremely trustworthy and reliable, Topolina ... Thanks for making some of us laugh anyway! Wink

10 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

*sigh* Could you - PLEASE - stop stalking and mobbing me, frenchfrog?? Get a life and stop taking the mickey out of my posts! Actually, your ongoing public attacks reveal more about your character than they do about mine...

10 Jun 2010     

frenchfrog
France

I choose only the posts in which you mention the rules! Wink

10 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Really? Where in this thread did I mention the rules?

Anyway, you will have to live with these posts of mine and I will keep writing the same reply to you every time you find it appropriate to act like an immature bully again. Full stop.

10 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >