Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just to make you smile : - )    

Just to make you smile : - )

aliciapc
Uruguay

Just to make you smile : - )

A Guy Walks into a Bar...

A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Has my father been in here?" The bartender says, "I don �t know. What does he look like?"

A termite walks into a bar and asks, "Is the bar tender here?"

A skeleton walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "What �ll you have?" The skeleton says, "Give me a beer, and a mop."

A guy walks into a bar in Cork, in Ireland, and asks the barman: "What �s the quickest way to get to Dublin?" "Are you walking or driving?" asks the barman. "Driving," says a man. "That �s the quickest way," says the barman.

A tourist goes into a bar where a dog is sitting in a chair playing poker. He asks, "Is that dog there really playing poker?" And the bartender says, "Yeah, but he �s not too smart. Whenever he has a good hand, he starts wagging his tail."

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. He says, "A beer for me and one for my giraffe." And they stand around drinking for hours until the giraffe passes out on the floor. The man pays the tab and gets up to leave. The bartender says, "Hey! You �re not going to leave that lyin � on the floor, are you?" The man says, "That �s not a lion, it �s a giraffe."

A blind man walks into a bar, grabs his dog by its hind legs and swings him around in a circle. The bartender says, "Hey, buddy, what are you doing?" And the blind man says, "Don �t mind me. I �m just looking around."

10 Jun 2010      

coyote.chus
Spain

LOLYes! It made me smile.... and laugh!
Thank you!

10 Jun 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Clap  Thank you!!!

10 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

LOL

10 Jun 2010     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot for relaxing time after a buuuusy day! Clap Make a wks using jokes! It could be useful. Wink 

10 Jun 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Alicia ,thanks for making me laugh  !!LOL

Let me have a go:

Don�t Mess With Kids:

God is watching the apples!

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples.

The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: �Take only ONE. God is watching.�

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chipcookies.A child had written a note, �Take all you want. God is watching the apples.

Jonah and the whale

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, �When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah�.

The teacher asked, �What if Jonah went to hell?�

The little girl replied, �Then you ask him�.

Good night!! Hug

10 Jun 2010     

SueThom
United States

Just what I needed at the end of a long day--thanks!

11 Jun 2010