Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The end of the school year!    

The end of the school year!

marta v
Serbia

The end of the school year!

Hi!

Just wanted to share my delight with the fact that today is the last teaching day in primary schools in Serbia! Looking forward to the long summer holiday! Hurray!

11 Jun 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

I �ve been trying to upload a funny and fun image for you and all the others enjoying the beginning of summer vacation, but I �m having technical problems with it, so I �ll just say - ENJOY YOURSELF!!!

11 Jun 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Wishing you a nice and deserved summer break. I still have a week and a half to go with my students myself.

Rest, sleep, laugh, nap, don �t think about work.

11 Jun 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Holidays for me too from today! (Well, I have to keep going for one week and a half, but no classes, just exams and meetings); Nevertheless it is strange, because the weather doesn �t tell me it �s summer! It �s 15 degrees now in the south-west of Spain (2 weeks ago we had 36�).

11 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Happy summer holidays to all ! We still have to wait for another 5 months here ....
Have a good time ... and as manonski said  : Don �t think about work !!  Hug

11 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Happy Summer holidays!!! Gee! One more month to go here...Dead
Enjoy!Wink

11 Jun 2010     

ants
Switzerland

Two weeks for me and then I �ll work a bit over the summer hols!!
Enjoy your break!!Hug
Fiona

11 Jun 2010