Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Ending and We Are Golden project    

Happy Ending and We Are Golden project

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Ivona ,amazing video!
Congratulations on your well done project!!!
Star
Your students are very lucky to have such a dedicated teacher! Thumbs Up

11 Jun 2010     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Wow! Congrats on this absolutely wonderful video! I �m sure your kids loved having you as their teacher! And I agree with what Johanne wrote. 

11 Jun 2010     

juliag
Japan

Wonderful teacher, wonderful kids, wonderful video. Thanks for the inspiration to us all!

11 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I had problems catching moments to join in today, but some little bug in my ear kept nagging me to come, despite of the fact that I �ve become addicted so I �m trying to cut down on ESL again.
Now I know what the bug was telling me. Ivona, you HAVE been missed. Thanks for sharing this with us. We all know how much work, time, imagination, effort, self-deprivation and love went into that, not just making this video, but the path which led you there and all the little details we can see in it, esp those we can �t see, but only imagine. Welcome back!
Hugs&respect
Anita

11 Jun 2010     

gilorit
Israel

Ivona
Loved to see you and your students!!
Hugs
Orit

11 Jun 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Hya dear ivona!! what great work of yours! thank you for sharing it and congratulations to your kids of course  but congratulations to YOU my dear! Without your energy,without your belief that everything, anything is possible,  without your faith in life, in children, without your passion for teaching , nothing would have been possible!Congrats again and drop by one of these days!!Wink

11 Jun 2010     

serene
Greece

Hi Ivona,
What a wonderful surprise to see you (in your white dress) on the forum again! Big smile
I �ve just seen your video and I �ve enjoyed it a lot. It �s overflowing with liveliness, creativity and joy. I �m sure it was the perfect farewell present for your kids.
I �m glad your long winter is over and you �re feeling better now. We all go up and down in the journey that is life.
Wishing you a happy summer holiday and hoping to see you around more often,
All the best
serene

11 Jun 2010     

cutemisswang
Taiwan

Though we don �t know each other, I  love your video so much. ;))

Every smile is so touching.

It reminds me of the passion of being a teacher.

Thanks for this.

Hugs
Jessie

13 Jun 2010     

serennablack
Portugal

Welcome back. I just saw this post and I couldn �t believe my eyes. I hope you �re here to stay. You �ve been missed.

14 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2