Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My new contributions    

My new contributions

lypau
Mexico

My new contributions

hello everybody!

Thank you for downloading my last contributions, I tried to make some dominoes about fruits but I couldn �t make them in just one or 2 parts I made  it in 7. Embarrassed

So I want you to be patient, I �ll finish to upload them tomorrow

Have a wonderful day!!

11 Jun 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! Please check some tutorials on how to reduce the size of images here: http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp . They �re free. No points needed. I �m afraid you won �t suceed if you keep uploading 3 pieces of domino in a file. We upload them all in a single worksheet. And that �s a pity because they �re really nice.
Maybe you should consider the possibility of removing them, and, after  learning how to reduce the images, uploading them again all together.

Have a nice day,
mena

11 Jun 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Hello!

May I ask if you are using clip art from a CD or the Internet (or perhaps some photos) ?  When using images from the Internet please remember to use the Save Image As function.  If you simply use the Copy option and paste images into a document your documents will be much larger.

Check your worksheet as you go to make sure it is not over the 500kb limit.

If you know you have 20 dominoes....take the amount of 500kb divide it by 20 and then you will get an idea of what size approximately your images should be. I hope that makes sense.  This may save you some time later.

Pinky

11 Jun 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

And I just would like to add to Mena �s post, that if you upload them all in one file and put in the description that there are, e.g. 20 dominoes, certainly many more people will download it. Generally, when people see they will have to use a lot of points to download something, they tend not to download at all.

Just a tip.

Keep up the good work!

; )

11 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

This is what this site is worth for....

So many people around giving a hand to a newby.
You certainly do a pretty job, you are  patient, you welcome people, you teach them, you give them whatever is possible. Great job, some of you are doing around here.
God bless you

@lypau

welcoming you, too; nothing more to say. If you need help, drop a line to someone, you �ll get an answer
Linda

11 Jun 2010