Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please ... help me!    

Please ... help me!

zeboshen
Uzbekistan

Please ... help me!

25 Nov 2008      

rakelica
Spain

what do you need?

25 Nov 2008     

zeboshen
Uzbekistan

i have registered the other day here and have already posted my contributions, and some collegues have already downloaded them, but unfortunately i have no points for them, thus i can�t download some worksheets either. when will it be plausible? who knows? please, dear collegues i need ur help! because i have an open lesson on Thursday, i need some material

25 Nov 2008     

rakelica
Spain

25 Nov 2008     

rakelica
Spain

yeah!!! it�s the same for me!!! what can WE do? anybody any help?

25 Nov 2008     

zeboshen
Uzbekistan

so? we should ask those who have been here for a long time. i have an opn lesson on thursday, the topic is Medicine/ do you ahve any fresh ideas of making the lesson realy fertile and funny?

25 Nov 2008     

Bill
Spain

I�m also new and I discovered that it takes at least 24 hours for your points to appear.
PS What country is that flag for?

25 Nov 2008     

Natal1a
Russian Federation

I tnink the topic is rather good for organizing a group work. For example  - suggest your students making a project on "How to behave in case when you or people around need an urgent medical help"So, they are supposed to prepare a list of instructions (though I don�t know exactly what you are going to talk about, so it�s just like a possible variant). By the way, you can prepare a Power Point Presentation on the topic with a  crossword included. Much depends on what level (I mean that of the studing the  topic) you are. Be creative. Good luck!

25 Nov 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

Zeboshen,

As one who has been a member of this site for a number of months now, the only advice I can give it just simply have a little patience and wait a while.  We all had to endure the first few weeks of waiting and wondering if anyone would ever download our worksheets and could we accumulate enough points to download all that we need.  If you have just joined, then please be patient, not everything can be obtained immediately.

There was some discussion a few days ago about giving new members a help at the beginning by supplying a few worksheets and so I will offer that if you want some ideas and worksheets about medicine I will be glad to send you some of mine.  I won�t be able to send you others contributions but if you either reply to this forum with your e-mail address, or send me a private message through the private message facility to Logos, then I will send you something.

25 Nov 2008     

bantoony
Tonga

Take it easy! You know....The dog has his day!

25 Nov 2008