Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īm having problems!    

I īm having problems!

vale barrionuevo
Argentina

I īm having problems!

Hey everybody! I īm new here and I īm finding difficult to download some worksheets. I had to register three different times with different nicknames. I do not know why I don īt have my code to activate my account. It hasn īt been e-mailed.

18 Jun 2010      

Apodo
Australia

You only need to register once.
You need to UPLOAD your own worksheet first and earn points before you can download.

Click on īWhatīs this?� You will find Victorīs explanation of how the site works.

18 Jun 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Or read the Rules and Regulations. You can find the link at the top of this page.
If you have problems signing up - send a mail to Victor  - you īll find his mail address
on the left hand side of this page.
This is a share site, so you can download when you īve earned your first 30 points by uploading your own materials and others have downloaded them.
L

18 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

First of all, WELCOME!

i īll just add something to what libertybelle said (because it wasn īt very clear, no offense meant!): you don īt need 30 points to download others worksheets.
say you upload a worksheet and you earn 10 points, you can either spend these 10 points by downloading worsheets that were uploaded by other members, or keep them. when you reach 30 points (that means 30 people have downloaded your work) then you can download 30 wss everyday FOR FREE if they are published in the "new contributions" section.

one more thing, you can only have 1 account - so when you contact victor tell him to delete the other accounts you created, because it īs against the rule to have many accounts and it would be a shame to be banished from such a great website!!!
because this website is truly fantastic, magnificient, extraordinary... it allows you to share your work with us and then to upload our work!!! I īve become a huge fan of eslprintables - i īm almost addicted to it i īm afraid - and i īm sure you īll become a fan too!!!

take care

18 Jun 2010