Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > explain    

explain

soul2010
Egypt

explain

hi every body, i have got this message and i can �t understand it can anyone of you explain it to me the message   was the folowing

This is a message to inform you that your contribution ABC has been removed for the following reasons:
It is not an ESL resource

If you add some ESL activities or exercises to your document, you can upload it again.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet

what is esl resouce ? what are the criteria of it? i think my sheet is esl resource

please help me  to solve the overlaping here

18 Jun 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Read the rules and instructions.
There is a link above on this page.
Perhaps you �ll find the answer there.
L
ps I didn �t see your worksheet so
I can �t tell you what the problem was.

18 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

There were so many reported wss today I don �t remember which one was yours. But if you need help, you can also download free tutorials http://eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp  and templates http://eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp. And of course have a look at the rules again http://eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm .

18 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

What sort of ws did you upload? Was it a reading without any additional tasks? If we are not the author of a reading text, we must add some comprehension questions to it or any other kind of task for the students... It �s not enough to copy a text from a book, a magazine or a newspaper or from the Internet.

The moderators vote according to the rules, so I �m pretty sure that there has been a good reason to delete your ws, sorry! Mistakes do happen, of course, but only very rarely.

Could you let us know what kind of ws you had uploaded? This would help to explain to you why your contribution was removed.

18 Jun 2010     

soul2010
Egypt

it was a  simple ws consisted of some cars  connected to each other the wheel oe each car carried two letter  I asked students to complete these wheels

19 Jun 2010     

Apodo
Australia

Were there instructions?
Would any student be able to complete the words or was it revision that suited your class because they have been learning those words recently?
Were the pictures you used copyright free?

Perhaps there has been an error. I think it would be OK to carefully check your sheet and then upload again.

19 Jun 2010