Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ws reported    

ws reported

ikebana
France

ws reported

I �ve just received a PM saying that my recent ws had been reported . When I uploaded my ws I clearly told people that parts of the ws were in French but could be used as easily editable by all teachers around the world . I guess that was the reason why it has been reported and I �m really annoyed though I know I have broken one of the rules from the site .
Let me tell you sth : While browsing all the ws I frequently come across some which are not all  English language and not reported though . Lucky them all and hard luck for me !
I �ll try uload my ws again without the French bits but still am disappointed about the all stuff : moderators should see to be "fair" when reporting .
That was my 2 cents anger for the day though I find this site and all the teachers here awesome !
have a nice day , all of you
many hugs
Ikebana

21 Jun 2010      

puddyd
Oman

I know how you feel. I had one removed a while back because it had one foreign word which was used as an example where ss translated a word as a form or recording vocab. A shame because it is a very helpful esl tool. but hey ho as we say, but it �s the  bigger pic that counts , yes it is an awsome site , so don �t let it get you down.
;o)

21 Jun 2010     

ikebana
France

thanks a lot for your comfort -
hugs to you
ikebana

21 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,

I am afraid this is fair from the person who reported it. The rule is clear: Worksheets must be 100% English. 
I remember ws with 1 sentence to be reported and big discussion on the forum. The conclusion was clear (by my point of view): if we allow one ws with other language, is it going to be fair to other people whose wss have been removed because of breaking this rules?

Just change it and upload it again.
Have a great Monday, Michaela

21 Jun 2010     

ikebana
France

you are utterly right but my point was that a lot of ws had not been reported though theywere not 100% English .
Anyway that �s not a big deal there are more serious matters around the world these days .
Enjoy your day and spread love all around you that �s what really matters !

hugs
IKEBANA

21 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

YOU should report ws that are not in English. 

21 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

If you see ws that is not in English, you should report it. Wink

21 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

... if you have the option to report it.  Those that were uploaded before the site rules changed in February can remain.

21 Jun 2010     

millmo
France

Hi

Personnally I find the duel language worksheets very helpful....could there not be a sub-section on the site for these???????

21 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

@millmo - you can always set the task in your ws saying �translate this to your L1 or mother tongue �, and then it �s applicable for all users...

21 Jun 2010