Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > portugal gooooooo    

portugal gooooooo

Adel A
Egypt

portugal gooooooo

potugal congratulations7/zero i am sorry but i can �t but envy you.It seems that the people of potugal are excellent in every thing as teaching and football
congratulations also to spain  and chele hard luck to the other

21 Jun 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hi Adel
Thanks a lot, I am not very fond of football, but obviously I want Portugal to go further.
I can �t but answer your post and say a huge Thank you.
It �s very, very kind of you.
Sorry, I don �t know if you are in the competition or not, football for me is something I will never understand.
Big HUGS
linda

21 Jun 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much dear Adel! Like Olinda, I �m not a football fan, but I definitely would very much like to see Portugal in the finals.

Have a good night,
mena

22 Jun 2010     

procei
Brazil

Hello, Adel, Olindalima, and Mena22... Personally I assume that I can�t see any sense watching 22 men running (sometimes - fighting) behind a ball, most of the matches I fall asleep...However I can�t ignore my students and my family flavour (for or about???) football...and today all the Brazilians are :-OOOOO about Portugal....let�s see what will go on Friday morning...Of course I will not be a human being if I ignore some pair of legs like those....

22 Jun 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

LOL Procei LOL

22 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

L :-) OL   Congratulations, Portuguese friends !

22 Jun 2010