Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A prayer, please...     

A prayer, please...

Mar0919
Mexico

Julia, Giovanni.... God bless you and thank you for your words! although in deep anguish, I somehow do not feel so alone, with such wonderful people out there praying.

Thank you,

Mar

22 Jun 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear Mar! Every mother in the world understands how you �re feeling. Please think positive. My thoughts and prays will be with you and your son.

Hugs,
mena

22 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Mar,
as a mother myself I understand your feelings. But you have to be strong and believe that everything will be all right. My thought are with you and your son.Hug
Michaela

22 Jun 2010     

zailda
Brazil

All my prayers will be for your son and for you.

I �m a mother and 2 of my children were very sick once, so I truly understand what you �re going through.

Think positive and believe that everything will turn out fine because God takes care of all his children.

Hugs

Zailda

22 Jun 2010     

nika114
Greece

I will pray for your son and you with all my heart and I hope God will help for a happy end for your anquish.

nika114

22 Jun 2010     

ants
Switzerland

Sending you warm hugs and prayers.
You are both in my thoughts and I �m sure everything
will turn out fine. Courage!!
Hugs,
Fiona

22 Jun 2010     

junya
Ukraine

Take our hearts and love, our strength and prayers. Just believe that it will help and it will help for sure. We are with you and your son, we are together.

Love,

Yulia 

22 Jun 2010     

myemma
Ukraine

I hope that everything will be all right! We must be strong and hope , hope for the happiest future! 

22 Jun 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Dear mar,I am so sorry to hear that but I  believe God will be with you and we will all pray for you and your son. May God protect him from any harm.I hope that everything will be all right. Hugs from Tunisia.

22 Jun 2010     

letizia
Italy

Dear Mar, I �ll pray the Virgin Mary for your son and for you, may She support you, you have to be strong and faithfull. Hugs

22 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >