Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Everyday Survival English    

Everyday Survival English

nita551
Spain

Everyday Survival English

Good morning to everyone,

I�m looking for the book Everyday Survival English, I did a Google search but all I get is the audio (although it always shows the picture of the book and mentions it in the description); Has anyone got a link to download it?

Thanks !!!!!

22 Jun 2010      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Nita

You can buy a hardcover version form Amazon.  It �s not expensive and includes the Audio CD.  If Amazon has it there is no doubt that other online bookstores will also stock it, and possibly cheaper, so have a hunt around or even try e-bay.

There are downloads available but these sites usually specify in their terms of use that it is only for your personal viewing (and therefore breach of copyright for classroom use).  You can google for the links - they are not difficult to find.

Cheers

Jayho

22 Jun 2010     

nita551
Spain

Thanks for your reply Jayho. I know I can buy it from different places. It�s not that easy to find a link to download it from, I have already tried it, that�s why I asked here. Rest easy, it�s for personal viewing.

regards

22 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Nita - Did you try these these links ? 

Cheers - Jayho

22 Jun 2010     

nita551
Spain

Thanks Jayho, I�ll have a look.

22 Jun 2010