Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Kindergarten, nursery or primary school teachers of English for the international project needed! :)    

Kindergarten, nursery or primary school teachers of English for the international project needed! :)

lady_alicze
Poland

Kindergarten, nursery or primary school teachers of English for the international project needed! :)

Hello teachers!!

I �m looking for teachers from other countries who would like to cooperate with me and my children from kindergarten and primary school (age from 3 to 9). We would like to exchange postcards, letters, emails, photos, maybe films.

I would like to start from September, but we can share ideas even today :)

23 Jun 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

Your Idea is great, I �d like to but the age of my students is btw 12 and 15. I think It won �t work what do you see?

23 Jun 2010     

izulia
China

I would like to take part in this kind of project. My next school year students, aged 8-11 (mostly from South Korea, some from China and Japan), will be hopefully (!) at upper beginner �s level of English. I think it will be a rewarding experience for them as well as your students! :))
PM me if you are interested.
Zulia

24 Jun 2010     

Madryn
Argentina

I �d love to! My students are between 7 and 8 years old. We finish our school year at the end of November, so let me know! This is an excellent idea since none of them has ever written a postcard or letter before...this is the cyber era, you know! Wink

24 Jun 2010     

profepaty12
Brazil

Hi! I �d like so much to do that! My students are 6, 7 and 8 years old.
It would be a really nice opportunity... Our school year ends in November... so, let �s keep in touch... It would be great for all of us! Maybe we could start with a Postcard for the whole group... everybody working together... and if it works we can carry on the project, what do you think? Let me know, ok? Hugs from Brazil! Patricia

24 Jun 2010     

majd4ever
Bahrain

What a great idea! I �d like to take part. Thanks a lot!

24 Jun 2010     

AGUILA
Spain

I agree with the idea. My students are from 6 to 12 (Primary Education), and I like to start a Comenius Project or an e-twinning experience with people around the world. I would like to keep in touch with you to extend this information (objectives, contents, methodology...)

Bye!!!!!

24 Jun 2010