Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A rather stupid question    

A rather stupid question

viccxx
Greece

A rather stupid question

Ok, here goes...I know that whenn you upload a printable it gets posted the next day. I know the whole thing about the Spanish time and such. Being a nightowl I usually upload mywork around or most often after midnight Greek time, like was the case this morning when i uploaded at 2 o´ clock at night. Will this be posted some time today or i have to wait until tomorrow?

I know the questions is kind of daft. Sorry in advance...

27 Jun 2010      

ssrl10
Spain

I guess u will have to wait till tomorrow cause 2 am in Greece is 1 am in Spain so u uploaded it today.

27 Jun 2010     

kodora
Greece

Look at the date below your document.If it says 27 June then wait until tomorrow!!!
Dora

27 Jun 2010     

viccxx
Greece

Like I said I knew the question was stupid but I had to ask...Thnaks for the help!

27 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi, everyone!
What if the day below my ws says 25th and it wasn �t in the recent contributions yesterday, and it �s not there today? I uploaded it in the afternoon Ukrainian time.
Sorry, but I �ve been watching it closely and it bothered me.
Sophia

27 Jun 2010