Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > templates    

templates

ATKAT
Cyprus

templates

hi all, 

yesterday, i uploaded a template by clicking on the send a template section.  however it has been removed.  would it be possible to tell me how and where i should upload it, please?

thank youuu =)

28 Jun 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

are you sure you uploaded it in the template sec. cuse i remember seeing a template in the recent contributions.   anyway go here to upload templates  http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp

28 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
I remember your template but it was uploaded as a worksheet. If you go to the template section (on the top of this page), there is the option "send a doc. template".
You template was really nice so please - send it again.Thumbs Up
Have a nice day, Michaela

28 Jun 2010     

ATKAT
Cyprus

hello, its me again. i followed the instructions you have me.  hopefully my template will be uploaded in the appropriate section. is there any way in which i can check that it will not be uploaded as a worksheet?

30 Jun 2010