Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > online games    

online games

ElineScheffer
Brazil

online games

My students are 10-11 years old. I have to take them to the computer lab and I �m trying to find some online games with the following topics:

1. Weekend activities
2. Diseases and advice
3. Comparatives

Can anyone help me?

Eline Scheffer

30 Jun 2010      

teacher jessie
Argentina

Have you tried www.englishexercises.org ? They are not games, but you can find plenty of exercises on the topics you mentioned. Your students get immediate feedback. Besides, you don �t need to make any corrections! and they get really motivated.
hope it helps
Jessie

30 Jun 2010     

Sulany
Brazil

this website has ESL games. Not exactly what you are looking for, but it may help.

You can create your own games here

Other options (flashcards/memory...) is QUIZLET.  here. You can create your own set or ask your students to create their own, or use the ones (hundreds) available. You can also create your own group.

S.

30 Jun 2010     

ezeca
Argentina

Enter the Oxford Students � site. There, you �ll find a lot of their books for children with online activities.Good luck

8 Jul 2010     

Mazie Freedman
United States

Hi there,

If you are looking for some beneficial games for kids then you must check puzzle and hidden object games. These games are not only fun to play but are pretty useful for developing decision making capabilities and enhancing logical skills. You can find a ton of these games at various websites, and the portal which I found really cool is bgames.com.

9 Apr 2013