Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > URUGUAY!!!!    

URUGUAY!!!!

pink4 (Virginia)
Uruguay

URUGUAY!!!!

COULDN �T BE HAPPIER!!!
GO URUGUAY GO!!!

3 Jul 2010      

maria da rosa
Brazil

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

TEACHERS � CAFE

Just for the record.

And, since I �m here... congratulations Uruguay!!! But I do not want to encourage the misuse of the forum.

Wink

EDIT: Some good threads with great ELT links and tips shared by other members which are no longer visible for members who come for a quick look because we have 3 visible threads about members cheering for their countries in the World soccer cup. A bit tricky.

3 Jul 2010     

pink4 (Virginia)
Uruguay

Dear Bruna,
I �m sorry if you feel I �m misusing the message board but this event happens every four years and our country hasn �t been in this position since 1970 ... I do not see anything wrong in sharing such great happiness with the rest of the teachers ...
And I �m also sorry Brazil was left out from the World Cup.

3 Jul 2010     

maria da rosa
Brazil

PINK 4,

I �m with you!!! Don �t worry dear, be happy!

3 Jul 2010     

estefy_busso
Argentina

CONGRATS URUGUAY!!!!! YOUR TEAM IS AWESOME, YOU �RE GREAT!!! TOMORROW IS OUR TURN!

3 Jul 2010     

pink4 (Virginia)
Uruguay

THANKS MARIA Smile    AND GOOD LUCK ARGENTINA!!! Thumbs Up

3 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dear Pink4, it �s not how "I" feel, Victor, the creator of Eslprintables.com intended the cafe for this, not I. Be sure it �s nothing personal. It was just a tip, I believe the cafe will feel sad for not being used, since this is its purpose!! LOL

I �m also sorry Brazil left the Cup this soon, but, what are you gonna do? I �m still having students at my door!!! lol

3 Jul 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hey Bruna,

I �m behind you on this. Yesterday was Canada Day and I chose to post on the cafe because I, like you, believe that was the right place.

I have nothing against people cheering for their country. I think it �s actually a great thing since it unites people. It �s just there is a place for everything.

3 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I saw your post! I do not post a lot in the cafe, but always have a look! Like Victor stated "because every teacher needs a break"!!!! lol

I also like the idea of having such kind of posts in the community, and we have a special place for this... what could be better?!

See you around Manon!

3 Jul 2010     

maria da rosa
Brazil

My goodness, how some people are intolerant here!!!It �s vey sad see this! The world Cup is an excellent oportunity to teach and leran how to deal with the diferences! I �m going to sleep!

Good night everybody!!!

3 Jul 2010     

1    2    3    Next >