Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > MOVIE FOR TEENS    

MOVIE FOR TEENS

maria da rosa
Brazil

MOVIE FOR TEENS

Hi friends,
I was watching the movie New moon and I thought very boring.I would prepare an activity for my students >Do you have another suggestion ?They are teens.

3 Jul 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi Maria, have you ever watched The Panic Room (with Jodie Foster) ? I watched it last month with 15-year-olds and they just loved the suspense ... See you later , funfair with kids now !!

3 Jul 2010     

maria da rosa
Brazil

Thanks!

3 Jul 2010     

epit
Turkey

Hi Maria , If you watch tv movie you can make a wrksheet about Alex .It is anAmerican series but It has got a movie, too and it is about a witch girl sixteen year old and ıt tells logical thing about teen problems  .Hugs

3 Jul 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Inkheart, The Fifth Element, Armageddon, Stardust...

3 Jul 2010     

pascy
France

Try JUNO thre are some worsheets on line here and the students love it.

3 Jul 2010     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

Johnny English with Rowan Atkinson is hilarious.

3 Jul 2010     

lomasbello
Venezuela

I really like The Blind Side from Sandra Bullock. English is easy to understand and has interesting messages. Actually, I have been workinf with that film lately!!

4 Jul 2010     

ezeca
Argentina

Try "Take the lead" (with Antonio Banderas) It has worked successfully with my teenage students.

8 Jul 2010