Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Films    

Films

Flora1
Brazil

Films

Hello!! I�d like to download some films to watch with my students but I don�t know how to do. Can you give me some tips of good sites to make it?!

4 Jul 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Hi Flora,

I use this tool to download videos http://savevideo.me/. It is great because you can get any video that you need. Try it!

4 Jul 2010     

Malvarosa
Spain

Hello Flora 1!
Here you have this link with lots of fantastic tv series, I hope you like it Wink

4 Jul 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

Hi Flora!
             If you �re are looking for movies, there are different ways in which you can do this. For me the easiest one is to look for movies on direct download. Direct download or DD means that you don �t need any program to download the movie. You �ll just go to the page and download the different parts that make up the entire movie. Generally standard movies are divided into 8 parts. This means that you �ll have to download the eight parts and later you �ll have to join them using a program called winrar or winzip.
The best site to download movies is www.taringa.net Once you are there you just type the name of the movie on the searcher "buscador" and it will take you to the different people on the web that have posted that movie. then you have to download esch part of the movie at a time. Depending on the internet speed that you have, this task can�t take yopu more than 1 hour and a half.
I hope this is useful.
Love from Argentina
Naty

4 Jul 2010     

yulya_esl
Ukraine

I like torrent websites, there are lots of them in the web (such as mininova.org)

4 Jul 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

thank you I�ll try!!!!! Hugs!

5 Jul 2010