Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > flashcards, masks for English classrooms    

flashcards, masks for English classrooms

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I �m always afraid to use images from picasaweb in my worksheets because most of them cannot be redistributed due to copyrights. In the first link given, flashcards do not belong to the author who published them on the site. They belong to a well known publisher. So, we must be really careful when using images from that site. I myself have reported it several times for abuse. of course there �s no problem if we just want to use it in the classroom with our own students.

Have a nice day,
mena

5 Jul 2010     

mblucc
Argentina

Thanks Mena22 for your opinion! I didn�t know about  the copyright of these flahcards! 

5 Jul 2010     

juliag
Japan

Really nice and useful links, thank you. And thank you Mena for clarifiying what is acceptable use and what isn �t. You are both very helpful.

5 Jul 2010     

Carla74
Portugal

Ups, neither did I! Is it really so, dear Mena? Even if it is a "public album"?  Sometimes it is really easy to see that some are taken from books because of the (bad) quality of the scanning process, but others are available elsewhere in the Net, so  I thought there was no problem at all. I have used some of these pictures so I�m a sinner (even with no intention!!!) Smile

5 Jul 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

Many of those flashcards that can be found on picasaweb go together with different coursebooks. I have many of them myself. Just if you do not want to buy them you can print them for your personal use, but you certainly can �t upload them on different sites as your own work.

5 Jul 2010     

Carla74
Portugal

But those rules only go for flashcards,right?! What about if we use the pictures and add some activities of our own?  
Thank you very much and hugs from HOOOOT (almost melting!!!) Portugal, Carla

5 Jul 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

In this case, it �s the same as to use pics from course books and workbooks and add your own activities - there are plenty of such wss on the site.

5 Jul 2010     

roxaxx16
Costa Rica

thnx 4 sharing :D     Handshake

14 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2