Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need editable Powerpoint concentration or memory game    

Need editable Powerpoint concentration or memory game

edrodmedina
United States

Need editable Powerpoint concentration or memory game

Hello friends. I �ve looked everywhere on this site for a concentration game, memory game, card matching in Powerpoint that allows you to flip a pair of cards and if they match you get a point. I �ve seen them as worksheets, but I would like a Powerpoint  game where more than one student can play and it is self scoring. I thought I saw one here before I joined but I can �t seem to locate it. Has anyone come across this game? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks. Ed

6 Jul 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Check Mark �s place, here
http:// mes-english.com

He has tons of different things, may be you find something useful
Linda

6 Jul 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I don �t know about ppts, but if you are able to use online games...
and what about this one, here at ESL - I found it searching for match-up...

6 Jul 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you Olinda and Anita for your efforts but those aren �t quite what I �m looking for. The game I �m looking for needs to be self scoring. In other words the student clicks on the pics or words and they either stay facing up if they match and that player gets a point automatically on a scoreborad or they flip back face down. But I truly appreciate your efforts. Ed

6 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sorry
I think I read your post "in a while"
Check here, there are several themes, may be this is more what you need ( Hope so)
Sorry for the first answer, my lack of attention

http://www.schoolexpress.com/funtime/concentrate/concentrate.php
Linda

6 Jul 2010