Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English with Disney    

English with Disney

silvanija
Lithuania

English with Disney

http://picasaweb.google.com/annitacaro/DisneyBook3#

edited: wow, and look at this collection of paper dolls and their clothes. They are beautiful. I wish I had daughters LOL.

7 Jul 2010      

lagringa
Argentina

Hello, Silvanija. I love them, but can I use pictures for my ws from this website or will they be reported as copied? Thanks in advance.  

7 Jul 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

I think that you can �t. They�re just for your classes. For example, I printed them for my sons.

7 Jul 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

thanks silvanija a lot! I love Walt Disney �s cartoon a lot. i usually use them in my classes because i have the whole collection of magic English videos. They are welcome by my students of any age between 1 to 15 (and older! Wink )

Dear lagringa, I �m afraid that  you can �t use any of these files in a worksheet as they are ESL resources themselves. I think that you can use any Disney character as far as your worksheet is educational and you design your own exercises. But, please, let others speak. I �m not very updated with the new rules.

check it out:

7 Jul 2010     

mourisca
Portugal

Silvanija, thank you so much for sharing!!!
Hugs from hot and sunny Portugal.

7 Jul 2010     

tinawu8
China

I can �t open any of them . What a pity! CryCryCry

7 Jul 2010     

Bare
Croatia

Thanks a lot Silvanija! The site is great!Smile

7 Jul 2010     

ivuspan
Slovakia