Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Pen friends needed.    

Pen friends needed.

silpont
Argentina

Pen friends needed.

Hi, nice teaches over here!!!

How are you? I hope you are great! I am looking for some pen friends from the United States, or United Kingdom or somewhere else to share mails, or letters.

I have several private students who have been asking me for some since last year, and I could not luckily find any who could keep on with the activity. They are from 12 to 14 year-old students, and their level is intermediate.

Is anyone willing to share this nice experience? Many thanks!!! :)

Huge hugs!Smile

Sil.

7 Jul 2010      

juuty
Netherlands

I don �t know if it �s allowed to give URLs here, but you should have your students check interpals.com

Here, they can search for penpals online!

Good luck!

7 Jul 2010     

zandika
Brazil

Hi! Well, I really need to reply because last week I wrote asking the same thing. If you or your students would like,  we would share letters. I teach in a private school in RS, (South of Brazil) and I would love share letters with your sts. I teach 20 sts on the 8th grade, they�re like 12, 13 yo. Would you like to try??

8 Jul 2010