Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Say Hello...    

Say Hello...

Adamica
Indonesia

Say Hello...

Dear All,

Hi, How are you doing there? I am Adam, an undergraduate student (I am senior now) in one of state college in Aceh, Indonesia. I granted a scholarship program from US Department to study English intensively and earning international cross culture understanding at Ohio University, USA. I wan in Ohio University went at the early of April and stopped by early of June 2010. I gain much enhanced experience. I am ready to share you all guys if you want to. I just fond this site, i do interested in learning on line and using e-learning. I am sure, i can gain much benefits by joining this site and forum..looking to hear some welcomed greeting from you guys..Have Fun!!!

Thanks,

Adamica

YM  : adamp2u
Facebook : AdamicaLibraBoy
E-Mail     : [email protected]

10 Jul 2010      

rosario
Peru

Welcome Adam!

10 Jul 2010     

Adamica
Indonesia

Welcome Rosa. Thanks..hope we can know while helping each other then....good luck..

10 Jul 2010     

yulya_esl
Ukraine

�Welcome to the one of the best sites ever!!! �Handshake

10 Jul 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Welcome to this wonderful site!! Hug

11 Jul 2010