Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!    

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!

Sonn
Russian Federation

I don �t know why but I was sure that Spain would be the winner. My congratulations to the Champions!

12 Jul 2010     

rosanabarra
Brazil

CONGRATULATONS...I AM SO HAPPY....Clap

12 Jul 2010     

Bare
Croatia

Bravo Spain !!!!Clap

12 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Tadhaaaah. I said I would be back. Congratulations. Boy, you guys were happy about that first star. I liked the humble reaction of Del Bosque....What a coup, European champion and world champion in consecutive competitions......doesn�t happen so often.

12 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Last night my husband and I were sitting on the couch and hoping for Spain to make a goal... After 115 minutes were over I said to my husband: "I �m just leaving the room for a few minutes to give Spain a last chance. Whenever I leave the room during a football match, somebody scores, so I �m doing it deliberately this time."

And now guess what happened!! Thumbs Up Party

So the Spaniards owe their victory to me really, don �t they?? LOL

12 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Naw, to me, cuz I watched their game against Germany and when I watch the Germans they lose, remember ;o)

12 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I forgot about that... You �re right, of course, Regina!! LOL

12 Jul 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

I missed it too Silke. I saw the whole game and then just as I was putting my two year old to bed they scored! I �m so thrilled for the Spanish they really deserved it. The Dutch were very lucky they didn �t get players sent off earlier. The Swiss must be so chuffed that they �re the only team who beat Spain!!

Oh happy day!!!!!!!!!!

12 Jul 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Viva la Roja!!!!!!!!!!

12 Jul 2010     

lockman
Morocco

CONGRatulations to our north neighbours

i was happy they made it

CASIAS WAS JUST GR8!!!!!