Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Not just happy for Spain....    

Not just happy for Spain....

colibrita
United Kingdom

Not just happy for Spain....

I �m so happy too for the South Africans who did a great job hosting the cup. I �d love to go there one day.

Congratulations, South Africa!!!

12 Jul 2010      

anaisabel001
Spain

You �re right ,colibrita.
Thanks, South Africa!!!!

12 Jul 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

You will be most welcome here in South Africa.

It feels SO weird this morning.... No World Cup! 
The Logo had been.... "Feel it... it is here!"  ....  Now it is "Feel it..... it is gone!"   Cry

What are we going to do with ourselves every day?  At least schools are starting tomorrow after a 5 week holiday.

It had been absolutely fantastic having all the different countries represented here with us in South Africa.

Hugs
Joey

12 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Yesterday they put the most incredible performance at a closing ceremony I �ve ever seen !

BTW, the general comment among our team players is how friendly the South African people are !   I remember them on TV joking around with the bus driver and when they left the first city they had been staying at (don �t remember the name) the staff at the hotel sang beautifully ,especially for them, as farewell ...

So colibrita, thank you for reminding me to post my thanks, too !! 

12 Jul 2010     

Zora
Canada

I know Colibrita! South Africa looks like a beautiful place and they did such an amazing job putting on the most wonderful World Cup for all of us to enjoy!! Big smile

12 Jul 2010