Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Somebody is selling ESLprintables worksheets on the Net    

Somebody is selling ESLprintables worksheets on the Net

aliciapc
Uruguay

Can �t send messages here either! What a shame ... I didn �t have a clue about this !
But we can send an email to  [email protected] , the address Victor mentioned : the seller will surely get it  !!

13 Jul 2010     

melahel7
Canada

What a shame !   Money is the root of all evil.

13 Jul 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

That �s a good idea! everybody should send him an e-mail so that he knows that he shouldn �t take anything from here. The text should be the following:

Sr. Oscar Martinez Vega:

Usted esta vendiendo en Internet material did�ctico cuya autor�a  no le pertenece. Dicho materila tiene copyright a nombre de Vanda Mata. Por lo tanto, le solicito retire ese articulo de Mercado Libre y cualquier otra p�gina como as� tambien se abstenga de venderlo por cualquier otro medio ya que hay cientos de personas que conocen dicho material y reportar�n este atropello a la propiedad intelectual.
Atte,

(Your name)

Maybe the Spansish speakers should help to improve it.

I guess that all the articles he sells here are fake. Besides, the phone number provided is of a cell phone so it �s difficult (but not impossible) to get more information through it. He doesn �t provide any information to make us believe that he is member of a serious company.

In this country many people are engaged in selling fake copies of "everything", music, films, digital books, PC programs, etc. But when they are caught, they are very severe with them.

13 Jul 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

Fortunately the person has removed the article and its pictures. Anyways, everybody should send the e-mail because he can deliver it by other means.

13 Jul 2010     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

The same product is being sold on Mercado Libre Uruguay!

The images have been removed but it seems to be exactly the same publication. I �ve already reported it.

13 Jul 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

i �d like to send the email as well, but i �d like to have a translation first please! i don �t like sending an email when i don �t know what i �m sending... sorry!
take care everyone!
Elodie

13 Jul 2010     

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Translation:

Mr. Oscar Martinez Vega

You are selling by Internet didactic material which you don �t own. These materials have copyrights with the name of Vanda Mata. I ask you to remove this article of Mercado Libre and any other website or mean of comunication. There are lots of persons who know these materials and they will report this outrageous thing you are doing to the intellectual propertiy
Atte

(Your name)

Hope this help you the get the gist of the mail

Bere

13 Jul 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thanks!

13 Jul 2010     

merrimanheidi
Australia

Have sent an email - but hope it is already removed