Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > :)    

:)

lady_alicze
Poland

OMG!!!

I �m sorry for my mistake :( It was the first time I �ve done it and I regret. BTW, have a nice day!

14 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dear Alicze... you shouldn �t feel sorry nor regret it, this is a friendly community and I �m sure no one was judging you or anything. I also would like to pop in from time to time and send out big, big hugs to all my friends and everyone in Elsprintables.com, but I always think about the space I might be taking from someone who was asking for something or help at the bottom of the forum.

No one was criticising you. Actually, the cafe has quite a fun gang who is always sending out good and funny thoughts to everyone in Eslp. In fact, My new school year �s resolution #1: Finding more time to spend with this dear community of teachers!!! LOL

Anyways... Hope you have a GREAT day too!

Hugs,
Bruna.

14 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2