Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > not related to ESL ... but...as holidays are almost there....:)    

not related to ESL ... but...as holidays are almost there....:)

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

not related to ESL ... but...as holidays are almost there....:)

Hi there...
How are you doing?

Anyone from Bulgaria?
I �m going there next week for  a week holidays....Sunny Beach (Black Sea).

Any advice? Comments? Anything I shoud know?
Whay about the cost of lving?

I �d appreciate your opinion...:)

Thanks
L�cia
Portugal

13 Jul 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi L�cia

Heheheh, No advice, but comments .... wow , yes, amny.

Hope you get the holidays you deserve, hope you have a splendid weather, a super fabulous hotel, tons of shopping around, with wonderful things, and fabulous and interesting places to visit.
Have  a  wonderful time.
linda

14 Jul 2010     

fidanovaaaa
Bulgaria

Hi! I �m from Bulgaria!
Sunny Beach is one of our best resorts in Bulgaria. There is a wonderful beach as well as many places to go to.. downtown, aquapark, nice hotels and restaurants, historical monuments in Nessebar (next to Sunny beach). Speaking of money, your stay shouldn �t be expensive at all. It depends on the hotel too, one day in a hotel will cost you probably 20EU, or even cheaper.  
This is the official website, have a look!! http://sunnybeach-bg.com/sunny/the-news.html

Visiting Bulgaria, you won �t be disappointed!

14 Jul 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I �m from Canada and had a chance to visit Bulgaria.  Sunny Beach is a very good choice.  The beaches are long and there is lots and lots of sand.  We found Bulgaria not too expensive and a lot cheaper than other European cities.  Enjoy your visit there is a lot to see.  Try and attend some of the folkdancing events.  The performances are something you shouldn �t miss.  You will see a lot of the Bulgarian culture through the dances and the costumes and instruments are unbelievable.  Have fun!

14 Jul 2010     

snowdrop1981
Russian Federation

�Hi L�cia! I �m going to be there too next week. Actually I �m going to visit my sister there. She says everything is quite cheap and there is quite a lot of entertainment!�

14 Jul 2010     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

thank you all for your replies :)
I do hope I �ll have a terrific time with my husband and kid... I really need time to relax :)
At this time of the year...who doesn �t? :)

Well, I let you know when I came back  :)

hugs and kisses
L�cia

14 Jul 2010