Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > English courses on line    

English courses on line

mariannina
Italy

English courses on line

Ello, dear friends! I need help from youThumbs Up, please.
A friend of mine, a doctor who works in an hospital, is trying to improve his English and he �d like to know if there are courses on line, both of general English and "medical" English. Could you suggest us any addresses? It would be very kind of you. Thank you again Hug
Mariannina

14 Jul 2010      

atsanti85
Canada

Here �s a good one that I �ve liked.  

14 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Mariannina

I�ve given these sites to some of my nursing students in the past.  Maybe they are useful for you and your friend too.

Cheers

Jayho

14 Jul 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Hi atsanti85 and Jayho, thank you for your help, the addresses you posted are fabulous, my friend will have a lot to work.
If you have any other idea, please, let me know!
thanks Heart Mariannina

14 Jul 2010     

SaraMariam
United States

http://www.englishtown.com is a good adress too. Somebody I know took classes there online and was more than happy with it. They had a business course there as well, but Im not sure about the medical part. Anyways, there is a 7 day trial and he can still see if he likes it or no.

14 Jul 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Thanks Sara!

14 Jul 2010