Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HAPPY 14th of JULY    

HAPPY 14th of JULY

Aimee/S.
Israel

HAPPY 14th of JULY

I was about to reply to a dear friend who posted something about the 14th of July, but her post disappeared...
Well... I just wanted to say that I thought about your special day today, but I wasn �t around.
I �m participating to the ETAI conference (English Teachers � Association of Israel) - 3 days with guest speakers from Israel and overseas.
(Not so long ago, I used to open the site before leaving in the morning... or in the middle of the night... not anymore... deep sigh)

And last year, I was the first to send wishes! Can it count for this year? LOL

Bisous et Joyeux 14 Juillet to my French friends - Aim�e
I love you (and not "des je t�aime de 14 juillet" like in the marvelous song "padam padam"... Heart )

14 Jul 2010      

Aimee/S.
Israel

Perhaps a good dose of Prozac may relax a certain person acting a parrot - a person that doesn �t seem to understand the essence of friendship.
Friendship is beyond the matters connected to the site.
Friendship is not just gossiping about the site and its members but also share a private part of our lives. And I do that with Sylvie.
So calm down and consider deleting some of YOUR crap like you seem to be doing with all YOUR posts, one after another.
I just posted sincere wishes to all my French friends - it wasn �t necessary to ruin this post.

14 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Girls, what �s the matter with you??????????????

14 Jul 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I �m quite sure that Victor has no reason to delete my post - addressed to French friends.

I thought other people would join in and wish them a happy day too, like last year...:

The site has changed and I �m sorry, so sorry about it... I know that, yet I keep on believing in it.

Anyway, perhaps all this is too personal, I will leave and let everyone here carry on talking and asking questions about English. That �s the purpose of the forum, after all.

Best wishes and good night from Jerusalem,

Aim�e

14 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Best Wishes,
hugs from France,
sylvie! 
edit : posts from a sick mind removed.(too!)
Sorry about this.

14 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I don �t know what was going on here since either
Victor or the user her-/himself seems to have deleted
some posts, however, I would also like to wish all
French teachers in this website a Happy Holiday!! 

14 Jul 2010     

Denisa
Romania

I �ve just seen this post...the bad ones seem to be already deleted....I don �t really know what happened but I can only guess...it �s a pitty that there are some people who don �t understand friendship and the true meaning of this site! which I think is NOT ONLY THE SHARING OF THE MATERIALS BUT THE SENSE OF TOGETHERNESS, OF BEING PART OF A GREAT AND SPECIAL WORLD !

anyway
Une pens�e bien sp�ciale pour toutes les personne exceptionnelle qui f�te aujourd �hui.
Joyeux anniversaire!!!

BONNE FETE!!!

14 Jul 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Happy Holiday to all of our dear French contributors. I hope you have a great time and enjoy the day.
Hugs from Spain,
Corina

14 Jul 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

I wish to all our French mates a happy holiday. Hugs from Portugal!

14 Jul 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi Aimee. I �d like to thank you  for reminding us  of this day . Congratulations to our French collegues.

15 Jul 2010