Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > HELP!!!    

HELP!!!

svponce
Argentina

HELP!!!

Can anybody tell me why a nice worksheet is been removed??? I �ve done me myself for the first time a wrksheet on the song a whole new world and it has been removed!!! i uploaded it once again today  and I hope everythingis ok, I mean I think there is someone who has reported my worksheet just because but the problem is that the moderators accept te report and removed my wsheet!! I �m so sad...

16 Jul 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

the only time a ws of a song is removed is because is just the lyrics without exercises. remember that songs lyrics can be found anywhere and is not a member original work. though i dont know if that was your case, but to remove a ws it has to be voted out for at least 5 moderators if i am not mistaken.

17 Jul 2010     

lshorton99
China

Hi

I think I saw it on the reported contributions page. If I remember correctly it got reported because the document was corrupted - some members couldn �t open it or read anything. I don �t think it had anything to do with content. There are a large number of reasons why a contribution may be reported, not all of which are a reflection on the author.

I can �t be 100% sure of this, but I think that was the reason. If so, check your document to see if there are any problems - if necessary copy and paste it into a new file and try again. Technical problems do happen and get reported and moderated like all other issues!

Moderators don �t accept someone �s report without checking - a worksheet won �t get removed without moderators reviewing it and then voting on it. If your worksheet was removed it would not be �just because � with the moderators having accepted it without checking. There would have to be a majority in favour of removing it. Any doubts about the reason for reporting it are discussed first.

I hope this answers your question.

Lindsey

17 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,

Lindsey is right - your ws was corrupted and it wasn �t possible to read it. It might be due to a font type.
Have a great weekend, Michaela

17 Jul 2010