Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Comments after using a WS    

Comments after using a WS

misseleonora
Argentina

Comments after using a WS

Why not sending a comment after using a WS?? I �ve just decided to send a comment and thanks and congrats to a colleague whose Board game I downloaded a couple of months ago and proved to be A TOTAL SUCCESS for me and my students.
I think it would be very much appreciated and rewarding to make a comment some time after using the material. It would be more of a detailed opinion and give good criticism for improving and updating our material.
Geek

18 Jul 2010      

Mariethe House
France

yes, it �s a very good idea!    just have a look.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12236

18 Jul 2010     

malugasvier
Brazil

You�re completely certain about it. When I see some messages for me I feel very happy!

18 Jul 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I have occasionally sent a message after I used a worksheet even if it is months later because then I can express my true feelings.

The only snag can be remembering whose worksheet it is.

So thanks to all the wonderful contributors whose sheets I use or will use one day.
Cheers Joy

19 Jul 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

I send them all the time.

I think it �s nice to show our gratitude and also to give our feedback on a worksheet!

Even when it is to  correct something or give suggestions it surely can help to improve our work and other people �s work!

It �s a question of consideration from my point of view!

Simple gestures make all the difference!Smile

19 Jul 2010