Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > impossible to send a powerpoint    

impossible to send a powerpoint

Urpi
Peru

impossible to send a powerpoint

Cry Hi dear colleagues, as  I mention above I find imposible to send a powerpoint, eventhough it fulfills all the requirements. It takes for ever and then says the time has exceeded. I �ve been trying for more than 2  hours. What can I do? I was so ecxited about my powerpoint but now I feel so frustrated.

18 Jul 2010      

treasure0911
France

Same thing here. I �ve been trying all day. It is so frustrating!

Two days ago it was the same thing but I eventually succeeded without changing anything to my file but today it never worked.

I would also love to know what �s going on.

18 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

verify again the size, i have noticed that even though the limit is 2mb  if the ppt is over 1.93 it wont upload, so try to fix the size and let me know if it works. another member had the same problem and this helped her.

18 Jul 2010     

treasure0911
France

No, it was me and it was not a size problem. As I said after a while and many attempts I finally suceeded the other day but today I didn �t.

There must be a problem because only 4 PPT were uploaded today.

19 Jul 2010     

Urpi
Peru

There must be something wrong going on. It is still impossible. I hope Victor can fix it.Confused

19 Jul 2010     

jannabanna
France

I can �t upload my PPTs either!  I �ve been trying since yesterday afternoon!  Hurry up Victor, get this sorted out, PLEASE !!!

19 Jul 2010     

mrs_teach
Bulgaria

I can �t upload my PPTs either!  It was not a size problem.(1,58 mb )

19 Jul 2010     

anselmoaugusto
Brazil

I am having this problem as well. One of my ppt files has 888 kb of extension and I just can�t send it. Hope it gets fixed soon!

19 Jul 2010