Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A problem with an image    

A problem with an image

Catalina Sorina
Romania

A problem with an image

Hello, everybody!
I need your help with this problem: I have an image which is 56kb in size, but when I paste it in an empty Word document, it turns the size of the document to 247kb... And the document is completely white, new, empty... Why is that?

I reduced the initial size of the image, I used a Photo Converter (the one Liz suggested), I cut the background of the image, and still the same. I even tried to resize it using Paint and I managed to make the image smaller - 44 kb, and still the Word document would have an even bigger size - 324 kb... What can I do? I need the whole image in the ws.

Thank you a lot and have a great weekend!

Catalina

24 Jul 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

catalina , you cant paste the image , you have to insert it, download my tutorial on how to  make images in black and white, its free and at the end i show how to insert images.

24 Jul 2010     

Urpi
Peru

Good point, Liz I didn �t know that either . Now I get it, there �s no doubt we learn something everyday. Thanks.Tongue

24 Jul 2010